From: Boggis, Josh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 2:07 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Unified Messaging and Exchange 2007

We are currently looking at various UM products out there (AVST, Cisco Unity)
and am wondering if anyone has any experience with these products?  Also, as an
Exchange admin, why wouldn't I just want to go with Microsoft's UM?  It's
another checkbox on the install!

I am hoping 3rd party products won't be similar to the difference between a
blackberry and active sync device where a blackberry device is around 3 times
the server load of a regular user, where an active sync device is around ΒΌ of a
user load.

Any information people can share would be appreciated.

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this
email are those of the author and do not represent those of the Amico
Corpoartion company. Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure
no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.