I had never heard of Mailshell.

But if you look at their website, they have lots of "big names" that use
their technology.

Personally, I would rather do antispam at the server level instead of at the
client level. I generally consider client-level antispam only when the
mailserver doesn't support server level antispam without lots of
machinations.

If you are happy with Ninja, I personally would leave it.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael

I'll be at TEC'2009! http://www.tec2009.com/vegas/index.php