SBS2003 / Outlook 2003 / XP SP3
-------------------------------
I have copied the text below from a Google search of this problem
[unfortunately it appears to have no resolution] which is identical to
my situation:

"I have an Exchange server (2003 Small Business w/Outlook 2003 clients)
where one user does not receive email from external domains. He does
receive email from inside the company domain. All other users can
receive email from external and internal domains. I've examined the
Receive from Authenticated Users in Users and Computers and the box is
not checked. This just started a few days ago. Before that, his account
seemed to work fine. All size limits are set to default policy and he
has few messages and space utilization than some other users who are
working fine. Can you think of anything I have missed? Oh yes - there
are no error messages. No NDR messages are sent back to the external
originator and no messages in the event log. It looks like the message
went through - only it never shows up."

In addition, I have checked the Message Tracking Centre and all the
messages are there and confirm "Message Delivered Locally to Store to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

I have deleted and recreated the user's SMTP addresses on the server.
I have deleted and allowed the .ost to rebuild.
I have emptied, archived and compressed the .ost

Looked at spam filtering in Outlook

It's probably something simple for you guys but I'm no Exchange boffin...