Just to add to this thread, if you are running 2007 you can use the EMS

Get-PublicFolder \ -Recurse | where {$_.MailEnabled -match "True"}

-troy

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@theessentialexchange.com]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 9:32 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Report mail enabled Public Folders

Adfind -default -f "(&(mail=*)(objectClass=publicFolder))"

Adfind is from www.joeware.net.

You can get pretty much the same thing from:

dsquery * forestroot -scope subtree -filter
"(&(mail=*)(objectClass=publicfolder))" -attr *

Where dsquery is part of Server 2003 and 2008.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael

I'll be at TEC'2009! http://www.tec2009.com/vegas/index.php