I think a receive connector with the oracle server's ip should do it

From: Brown, Larry [mailto:larry.br...@dplinc.com]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 3:49 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Anonymous Relay Email going to Junk Email Folder

Exchange 2007 SP1, CCR, 2 Hubs, 2 Edge Transports.

We have email coming from an internal Oracle server to the Anonymous Relay
link on HT01.  Occasionally this email is getting sent to users' Junk Email
folder.  This becomes an issue when the Oracle alert is letting users know
they need to log in to Oracle to approve or deny payment for a project or
bill.

Yes, the users can right click on the email, go to Junk Email settings, and
Add Sender to Safe Senders List.but I'm not allowed to send an email out to
the company suggesting this.

I have created a rule on the Hub that gives the emails a Junk rating of
1.and then I tried -1.  The rule works.but the emails still occasionally go
in to a users Junk Email folder.  Outlook apparently isn't paying any
attention to the rating.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

 Larry C. Brown

    LAN/WAN CS Support