Someone (I think it was Bill Cosby) used to d0 a routine about people in
Seattle having gill slits in their raincoats.

________________________________
From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 1:28 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Resume Posting

Been here for 30-someithng years, and it's nice to never have to shovel snow
just to get out of your house, no tornado's or hurricanes or 110+ heat or
sub-zero temps. Sure, it rains a bit, but it never destroys my house :). Funny
thing about the Pacific Northwest is we can get 250 days with measureable rain,
but also 150 days with sunshine. For those struggling with the math it means
that yes, we have 35 days where it might rain for an hour then the sun comes
out the same day.

Not that this place is all roses either, but....