Oh how true!  I was in Atlanta when it snowed once - talk about panic -
from a little dusting!

-----Original Message-----
From: Matteson, John H Jr USA Mr USA 25th SigBN (ITT)
[mailto:john.matte...@afghan.swa.army.mil]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 4:01 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Resume Posting

Mentioning snow in and around Atlanta will start a panic that leaves
people not knowing how to drive, and all grocery stores stripped of
milk, eggs, bread and beer.

We got snow overnight out here and all it did was make the walk to the
office 3 minutes instead of 2.

John H. Matteson, Jr.
Systems Administrator/ITT Systems
Forward Operating Base Orgun-E
Afghanistan
DSN - 318 431 8001
VoSIP - (308) 431 - 0000
Iridium SatPhone - 717.633.3823
Roshain Mobile - 079 - 736 - 3832

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes
here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he
shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an
outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or
birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming
in every facet an American, and nothing but an American... There can be
no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but
something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one
flag, the American flag.. We have room for but one language here, and
that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole
loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Teddy Roosevelt; 1907