John,

First off thank you for your service to our country, and please extend that
to everyone you are with over there. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, be
safe and may you have a quiet and enjoyable holiday.

Best Regards,

Sean

Sean Donnelly

IT Operations Manager

tel. (781) 935-6020 x395

fax (781) 998-2682

Service Point USA

Document, Print, and Information Management

www.servicepointusa.com <http://www.servicepointusa.com/>