I need to be able to delegate security on specific mailbox stores by security
groups. I need to be able to do the following:

-          Be able to assign a security group ALL but full control rights to
the mailboxes within the database.

o   This is required for the LAN managers to be able to administer/export the
users data that they are responsible for.

o   This cannot be done at the Org or Server level because they are only
responsible for the data that lives within those mailboxes and not the
administration of the server itself.

Is this possible and if so how?

Nikki