From: Tim Vander Kooi [mailto:tvanderk...@expl.com]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 8:10 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Is it safe to remove ExchangeLegacyInterop group from AD?

LOL...Sounds like a plan.
I found a number of articles that said what it is and why it's there
(although it is kind of self-descriptive), but not a single article that
says if you can remove it after getting rid of all your legacy Exchange
servers. Anyone out there who has put all their Exchange 2003 servers to
rest that can tell me if this group still exists after uninstalling the last
E2k3 server?
TVK