From: Michael B. Smith <mich...@theessentialexchange.com>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:16:19 PM
Subject: RE: Adding Exchange Server

You can use the Delegate Permissions wizard to determine what account/group
has "exchange full administrator" rights over the organization.

Exchange itself, since 2000, doesn't use an account to run under.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP
My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael
I'll be at TEC'2009! http://www.tec2009.com/vegas/index.php