From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:mich...@theessentialexchange.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 10:41 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outbound message question

Could be a number of things. If you have SMTP logs turned on, you'll
probably see that the remote server is accepting the message and then
dropping the SMTP connection with saying "thanks".

Without the "thanks", Exchange thinks the message wasn't delivered and
sends it again.

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael

I'll be at TEC'2009! http://www.tec2009.com/vegas/index.php