Our 2007 server has been in service 1 year, so I'm working through cert
renewals.

I recently updated the cert used by OWA and OA without any apparent problems.

Now, I'm getting an 12014 error in event viewer from MSEXchangeTransport
"Microsoft Exchange cannot find a certificate containing the name
corp-exchange07.wrightbg.com in the personal store on the local computer....

The new OWA cert doesn't contain the FQDN of the server
"corp-exchange07.wrightbg.com". It does contain the real world FQDNs
"mail.wrightbg.com" and "autodiscover.wrightbg.com"

Google tells me I need to run the New-ExchangeCertificate cmdlet to generate a
self signed key.

I'm not sure if these are two separate keys used for separate things or if
we're talking one cert used for two functions. Should I to run
"New-ExchangeCertificate" or do I need to go back to my cert provider for a
cert that includes "corp-exchange07.wrightbg.com"?

Steve