What version of Outlook?

From: Benjamin Zachary - Lists [mailto:li...@levelfive.us]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:56 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook - Plain Text

The president of one of my clients is having an outlook issue where he gets
mail forwarded to him from his sales managers and it gets flipped into plain
text.

If he forwards others the same email it is in html, its only the president (go
figure) that this occurs with.  I can forward the email to 10 people in the
office and everyone else sees it as Message (HTML) and he gets Message (Plain
Text)

Not, all of his email does this, just some of it. In particular, all the html
mail sent from the managers.

Now, he is also the only user on BES, so Im thinking this is the only
difference, but because he seems to get other email in html wasn't really
thinking that would be related.