Hi there, have restored an old 5.5 db, but it won't mount no matter what
we try.

Can anyone recommend a tool that we can use to extract PST's? We are
trying to get Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery, which needs a
serial code, so looking for any freeware, cheap type alternative?

tia

Clayton Doige

Project Management Consultant

Green IT Solutions Ltd

clay...@greenit.co.uk <mailto:clay...@greenit.co.uk>

01277844943

07949255062

www.greenit.co.uk <http://www.greenit.co.uk>

****
Internet communications are not secure and Green IT Solutions Ltd does
not

accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views
or

opinions presented within are solely those of the author and do not

necessarily represent those of Green IT Solutions Ltd. Although Green

IT Solutions Ltd operates anti-virus programmes, it does not accept

responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being

passed. Telephone communications and replies to this email may be
monitored

by Green IT Solutions Ltd for operational or training purposes.
****