I got the final TOC today and was told FINALLY that the printers have the
manuscript. I'll post the TOC on my blog when I have time.

I would recommend that you put Edge into a domain - however, it needs to be
a completely separate forest than the one in which you have Exchange
installed. In fact, I think that is a setup check.

OpsMgr should have no issues with this whatsoever. You'll simply need to
identify one server as a gateway server and give it alternate credentials
for the "remote domain".

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP

My blog: http://TheEssentialExchange.com/blogs/michael

I'll be at TEC'2009! http://www.tec2009.com/vegas/index.php