From: SMREKAR, JACK [mailto:smre...@aasd.k12.wi.us]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 3:44 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Blackberry Internet Service

That is what I do not know. From what I have found out is that you are
able to setup and account on the Blackberry site, but I really think it
goes to the provider of the phone, and then you setup where you want to
get the email from.

What I really do not know is if that is the same as using the Active
synch on a Windows mobile type phone.

Jack Smrekar

Appleton Area School District

920-993-7062 Ext. 2123