From: Jason Gurtz [mailto:jasongu...@npumail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 3:53 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Ex2003 Async Event Sink: OnDelete works, OnSave doesn't

I'm writing/testing a managed code Store Event Sink which builds fine and
appears to be registered properly with a public folder.  The sink contains
test code which indicates that OnDelete events are being fired by logging
to the app event log and writing to a txt file.

Bizarrely, OnSave events aren't firing when a message delivery occurs to
the folder.  There's plenty to read on Google when nothing
fires/registration/COM+ probs but no love when one method works and the
other doesn't.  I also verified that the sink's registration is fine in
the store's SystemMailbox{GUID}.

I realize this might be beyond the average admin type question but does
anyone have a clue where to look next?

~JasonG