Thanks for all the replies.  I was mistakenly searching for a technical
answer.  The problem with trying to diagnose a problem over the phone is
it is easy to assume they are doing certain things right.  I went to her
site today and found she had failed to type in the correct URL!  Problem
solved.

Curt

She