From: Sean Martin [mailto:seanmarti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 2:52 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OT: Internation Travel

Hello everyone,

Let me start off by apologizing for the off-topic post. I've been
lurking on this list for several years and have come to appreciate the
vast majority of technical expertise from individuals all over the
world. Based on the dispersement of that expertise, I'm looking for
assistance of a different type. :)

I just proposed to my girlfriend of over 2 years this past weekend.
Thankfully, she accepted. Obviously we're very early in the planning
stages but the one thing I want to get right is the honeymoon. She has
wanted to visit Ireland her entire life, and although I've travelled
extensively thoughout the US and Canada, I'm a novice when it comes to
"crossing the pond".

I'd love to hear from anyone who has personally been to Ireland and
could recommend some interesting spots to visit. I've briefly looked at
www.authenticireland.com <http://www.authenticireland.com/>  and
reviewed some of their packages. I have to say, staying in some of the
Castles and touring the pubs is very intriguing, but I'd also appreciate
advice on some of "must visit" sites in Ireland.

I'm planning on a 10-14 day excursion with a rental car, so driving long
distances shouldn't be too big of a problem. Any advice on the best time
of year would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance :)

- Sean