+1
Everything you need to know is in the docs that are available for
installing. For a first timer it may take an hour.

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy Meyer [mailto:troy.me...@monacocoach.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 3:38 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: BB Curve 8320, BES 4.1, and Exchange 2003

You are in luck!

When you are new to blackberry they give you 30 days of free support (maybe
more, I cant remember). And they will assist you in setting up the server
and making it hum!

If you aren't doing a new install and you just inherited someone else's BES,
then you are in even more luck, because a curve works just like any other BB
on the BES server.  Make sure your provider has you setup for BB data and
then complete enterprise activation.

*poof*

-troy