It works for me........

-----Original Message-----
From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 12:05 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: HOWTO: do reverse lookups (PTR records) with the nslookup tool

Oh... NOW you've done it!  Ya broke the website...

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

   Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

   What you can try:
     Diagnose Connection Problems

     More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's
domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet
Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols
are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds

Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed
you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the
page you want to view.