All,

I just acquired a new customer that unfortunately suffered a server
crash last weekend. The last good backup they had was well over a year
ago so that type of recovery is out. I sent the drives from the server
to a data recovery center and they are confident that the data can be
recovered. I have also ordered a new server for them as the old one is 6
years old. They had SBS 2003 - I don't know what service packs or update
status. I don't know yet if I can get the old box running enough to
migrate the domain to 08. I might install SBS 2008 and rebuild their
environment from scratch. My question is:

How can I "import" the Exchange 2003 data in to the 2008 server? Is that
even possible?

Thanks,

Rick