1] If you are going to run it on the passive node of a ccr cluster, then you
need to be requiring both the exchange writer and the exchange replication
writer. Are exchange databases and logs the only thing on D: and E:? If not,
you are going to need to deal with the files individually. You don't verify
the backup, so you don't know if the backup was successful.

2] yes. Because it's an online backup.

3] unless the backup aborts.

4] yes.

5] yes.

You've missed dealing with a LOT of potential issues. I cover this and
provide you a script to handle all of this here:

http://theessentialexchange.com/blogs/michael/archive/2009/01/26/exchange-20
07-and-windows-2008-online-exchange-backup-part-6-of-7.aspx

with a small patch here (that only comes into play if you have a single
storage group and mailbox store):

http://theessentialexchange.com/blogs/michael/archive/2009/01/30/a-small-pat
ch-online-exchange-backup.aspx

To get the guid of the exchange replication writer, use "vssadmin list
writers" on the passive computer of the CCR cluster, and add corresponding
lines to the writerOptimizationGarbage routine.

I'll be covering this topic (and a GUI version of my tool) at both
Connections 2009 and TEC 2009 conferences later this month.