I was going to suggest that the president of a "technology solutions" company
should be able to figure the process out, but I didn't want to sound rude...

From: John Cook [mailto:john.c...@pfsf.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 2:26 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Can some one remove me from this list?

Anyone that refers to themselves as ARod isn't going to catch a break from me,
especially if they're the President of the company - I suppose it was too much
to go by AlexR, that name was probably already taken at his company >;-)

John W. Cook
Systems Administrator
Partnership For Strong Families
315 SE 2nd Ave