From: Alan Monaghan <al...@gardnerweb.com>
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 3:52:02 PM
Subject: RE: Email Archiving Solutions

We are running the eVault product here. Been in for about 6 months. Not as
"seamless" as they let on but for the most part, one nice product. We paid
for professional services to help us design the server(s) needed to implement
it into our environment. We are also using the full journaling features for
legal reasons.

The one thing is that there is an install for Outlook that is needed to help
my end users manage the system along w/ some fine tuning for the OWA portion.
This also does not work well for the mac users unless they are running some
type of XP emulator for the office applications.

    Felis demulcta mitis ...
Alan G. Monaghan
   [ MCSE+I - Win4..0/ MCSE - Win2k/ BJCP # C0389(Recognized)  Ò¿Ó¬ ]
Systems Administrator
Gardner Publications, Inc.

*Phone ...... 1-513-527-8867
*Fax ........ 1-513-527-8801