I'm bringing up the last ex 2007 server for our infrastructure upgrade and I
noticed in the EMC that the server name is all lower case when the rest are
upper case.

I checked the computer properties on the server and the computer name is in all
CAPS.

So adsiedit reveals that the following attributes have the name in lower case
for both the computer object and the server object in the config partition

-          CN

-          DN

-          Name

So my question is, from the anal retentive side of my brain, could I edit those
to reflect the case and not break anything or should I go through removing
Exchange 2k7 and disjoining & rejoin the domain to see if it changes?

Anyone know what would cause this?

I'm sure I can leave as is, but it will bug the heck out of me looking at the
list of servers and seeing this one being "off".

Thanks for any advice.

- John Barsodi