On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Gene Giannamore
<gene.giannam...@abideinternational.com> wrote:
> I was just wondering what your favorite phone is, especially for accessing
> exchange email, contacts, calendar, and browsing the web. Also does
> the phone have voice dialing?

  We're pretty happy with the BlackBerry phones here.  Full Exchange
sync, including all PIM data.  GAL lookup.  Access to non-inbox
folders and Public folders.  Lots of IT management features.  If a
phone is stolen, I can click "Wipe and lock handheld" and the device
will essentially brick itself.  The web browser isn't too bad for a
mobile browser.  It's not as good as Safari on the iPhone, but not
bad.  The touch-screen on the Storm's is loved by some for its large
size, easy web navigation, and easy Word/Excel document editing.
Others have found they really want the hard keyboard.  Fortunately,
there's a choice now for the BlackBerry's.  If you want an iPhone with
a hard keyboard, you're SOL.

-- Ben