Can you maybe push that out via group policy?

Scripting would be difficult as you would need to open a Mapi profile to
each mailbox (slow and you'd need to run it each day), and create the
folder, then it wouldn't even be permanent unless you don't give them owner
rights to it?!

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 7:44 AM, Oliver Marshall <
oliver.marsh...@g2support.com> wrote:

>  Is there a way to create a folder in users mailboxes with 2003 ? Ideally
> a way to create it so that it comes back if they delete it.
>

> Olly
>

> --
>
> G2 Support
>
> Network Support : Online Backups : Server Management
>

> [image: g2supportsmall_250x58]
>

> Tel:    0870 904 3443
>
> Email:  oliver.marsh...@g2support.com
>
> Web:    http://www.g2support.com
>
> Mail:   2nd Floor, 130a Western Rd, Brighton, Sussex, BN12LA
>

> G2 Support LLP is registered at Mill House, 103 Holmes Avenue, HOVE
>
> BN3 7LE. Our registered company number is OC316341.

<<image001.jpg>>