And, does it have to run on the same box as the Exchange server, or on
another box?

Are non-Windows solutions acceptable?

I heartily recommend MailScanner (http://www.mailscanner.info), which we
have running on a couple of CentOS 5 boxes.

Cheers,

Phil

--
Phil Randal | Networks Engineer
Herefordshire Council | Deputy Chief Executive's Office | I.C.T.

Any opinion expressed in this e-mail or any attached files are those of
the individual and not necessarily those of Herefordshire Council.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the addressee. This communication may contain material
protected by law from being passed on. If you are not the intended
recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are advised that
any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of it.