Untangle is a Linux box <snicker>.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Hood [mailto:dsmh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 3:58 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Filtering Spam

Whoa seems like Ive got quite a few replies. I think I'll look into
Untangled and Ninja, as they seem to be the general vibe of everyone.
If either of those don't wont, im going to have to bite the bullet and
put a linux box in and set up mail scanner and such. I may be the
linux activist at the office here, but the extra work is just a pain
in the ass.

Daniel