From: bounce-8455945-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com
[mailto:bounce-8455945-8066...@lyris.sunbelt-software.com] On Behalf Of
Campbell, Rob
Sent: 12 March 2009 12:35
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Virtual vs Physical for E2K7 Mailbox Server

I remember an article from VMware about how they had set up Exchange 2007 in a
totally virtual environment.  They had several thousand mailboxes, and while
the mailbox were all being served from the same ESX host, they had multiple
mailbox servers installed on that host and no more that a couple thousand
mailboxes per server.

I think there's a clue there somewhere..........