We upgraded our Exchange environment from Exchange 2003 to 2007 SP1 running
on Windows Server 2003 and got rid of the last Exchange 2003 server a while
back. Now Entourage clients cannot see public folders. We have separate CAS
and Mailbox servers. Going to https://casserver/public brings up a HTTP/1.1
503 Service Unavailable message. The public folder virtual directories on
both the CAS and Mailbox servers are set to version Exchange 2003 or
Exchange 2000 and are using the Backofficestorage URL which i'm guessing
stopped working after the last 2003 server went away. My question is how do
I upgrade these virtual directories to work against our Exchange 2007 public
folder server. I found a couple of technet articles on public folder access
in Exchage 2007 SP1 but nothing specific on what steps to take for upgrading
the virtual directories after a migration from 2003 to 2007.