We are running Exchange 2007 SP1.  Apparently, we have reached our "named
property" quota (which I do not completely understand) on one of our storage
groups.

Event ID: 9667
Source: MSExchangeIS
Computer:  Exchange 2007 mailbox clustered server

Failed to create a new named property for database "SGx\MDBx" because the
number of named properties reached the quota limit (9274).  User attempting to
create the named property: "Hub Transport Server" Named property GUID:
xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxx Named property name/id: "pipe-summary"

All the fixes I read say to either....

 1.  Modify the registry and dismount/remount the database.
 2.  Create a new Storage Group and move all the mailboxes there.

We've only been running Exchange 2007 for about 18 months.  Is this a common
occurrence (reaching the quota limit)?  Is there any way to find out if there's
a particular violator that may have caused us to reach this quota???  Would you
recommend Fix number 1 or 2?  Enough questions?

Thanks.

Robert