Join the FB crowd Marvin, resistance is futile.

I first joined a social network (MySpace) to keep track of what my kids were
doing, then my oldest dumped MySpace and joined FaceBook, I followed along,
and started discovering that it was definitely more for the older group of
the population.  (My almost 80 year old mother-in-law has a FB account)

It's interesting to see that CIO's are starting to see the advantages of
social networking as opposed to it just being a time waster.  It's a case of
"if you can't beat 'em, then join 'em" and leverage it to your advantage.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke