Is there anyone that has any ideas?

  _____

From: John Stevens [mailto:j...@js-internet.co.uk]
Sent: 20 March 2009 03:02
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Smart Host vs SMTP connector

Presumably, I can just remove the new server as a member of the existing
routing group and that will force the server to use the smart host on the
smtp virtual server

Is this the best way or should I be creating an additional smtp connector
just for this server and specify the address spaces that are being used for
this server?

  _____