You can send "emailed reports" to a mail enabled Exchange Public folder.

Brian

________________________________

From: David W. McSpadden [mailto:dav...@imcu.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 24 March 2009 10:42 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: (Crosspost) Email directly to File folder

Is there a way to use Exchange to send emailed reports to a file folder
instead of an email account??
Or could I set up a rule to save to a file folder??
Mostly I don't want some of these reports bloating my Exchange server.
Exchange is 2k3 and we use Outlook 2k3 on a Windows2k3 Active Directory.

Thanks
David

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the BCEC
Security Gateway, and is believed to be clean. Brisbane Catholic Education