Is there any harm in patching most of our Exchange Servers with Rollup 7 (our
two Edge Transport Servers, the two Hub Transport Servers and the Passive
Mailbox Server) with Exchange Roll Up 7, and then patching the Active Mailbox
Cluster server a few days later?  The Active Mailbox Cluster server will
require a brief outage, so we need to schedule that.  Meanwhile, I was thinking
of going ahead and patching the other servers one at a time, but I wasn't sure
if any complications could arise from several servers being on Roll Up 7 with
one server on Roll Up 5?

Thanks.