From: McCready, Robert [mailto:rob.mccrea...@dplinc.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 4:13 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Pages

Anybody know what might cause Distribution Groups for pagers
(555-555-1...@pager.com, 555-555-5...@pager.com ) to stop working, but
still allow INDIVIDUAL pages to a specific contact to work via Outlook
(page-Johnny Smith only)?

When we page a distribution group today via Outlook 2003 (through
Exchange 2007), the pages do not arrive.  However, if I pick a specific
contact, the page appears immediately.

Confusion.

  • Pages McCready, Robert
    • RE: Pages Mayo, Bill