I have noticed differences when working with more than one Outlook in cached
mode attached to the same server. Turning off the cache on all but one seems
to resolve the issues of missing messages, appointments, etc.

\\Steve//

From: David.Ricci [mailto:david.ri...@hwinstitute.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 4:46 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Strange occurrence on calendars outlook 2007

I have a user that works from a reception computer as well as her own which
she is the exec admin for several people.  She has her calendar open most of
the day and it shows all those exec she manages.  When she works on the
receptionist computer and logs in as herself the calendars do not match.
She has local admin rights to both computers.  She has outlook 2007 on both
and both are cached.  Any suggestions on what to look for she is missing
appointments for her exec.

Thanks for any help

David