From: Robert Smith <exch...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Unable to recover Deleted Items in Exch2k7
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <exchangelist@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 7:57 AM

Thanks for the reply,

I checked the segmentation tab, and the option is enabled. any other ideas?

Thanks Much,
Bob

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 4:07 AM, Neil Hobson <nhob...@gmail.com> wrote:

You can turn this feature off using OWA segmentation, so check that.  Bring up
the properties of the OWA virtual directory in EMC and go to the Segmentation
tab.  This is based on the assumption that all users are affected, of course.