did i mention this really cool utility called exmerge?

________________________________
From: James Winzenz [james.winz...@pulte.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 7:00 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Is there a way to export only dumpster in Exchange 2007?

Update 2 – exporting directly to .pst *also* includes the dumpster.  This is
way uncool.  And what’s worse is there seems to be no way around it, based on
the following article:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.exchange.admin/browse_thread/thread/4f70d7e446290064/5b9cba80c84c8ae7?lnk=gst&q=dumpster#5b9cba80c84c8ae7

Boo on Microsoft for doing this :(

Thanks,

James Winzenz

Infrastructure Systems Engineer II - Security

Pulte Homes Information Services