Thanks for that link Stefan.  You just saved me having to search for it ;)

I'm in the beginning phase of going from E2K3 to E2K7.  Just getting my test
network setup & Exchange installed so I can test things out, but BES will
not be available in that environment.

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke