Doesn't matter if I am using IE or Firefox as my default browser...

The links don't contain scripts.  OLK temp folder is empty.  Detect
repair.  New profile.  New OST.

I saw some KBs, but they didn't apply.  (like the links containing
scripts...)

Getting very annoying.

OLK 03
XP SP3
IE 6, FF 3

Sam Cayze
Information Technology Administrator
ROLLOUTS
ONSITE * ON DEMAND

952.279.6218...Direct Dial
612.386.3946...Mobile
877.471.6495...eFax
www.Rollouts.com <blocked::http://www.Rollouts.com>
www.e-Technicians.net <http://www.e-technicians.net/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachment(s) are intended
only for the designated recipient(s).   Rollouts Incorporated prohibits
use, distribution or transmittal by or to an unintended recipient
without Rollouts' express written approval.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this email and notify Rollouts.