The one new feature that sounds promising is DAG (Database Availability Group).

I'm running Win2K8 and Exchange 2007 with CCR across two data centers (separate
subnets).

DAG simplifies that setup by removing the complexity of clustering as E2010
requires Win2k8 enterprise, but does not require clustering.  E2010 is using
failover clustering's "special sauce" to simplify log shipping to another
mailbox server (up to 16 replicas across 16 servers can be created).  If a
database fails, only that database is failed over to the replica server, not
the entire mailbox server as is the case with CCR today.  The CAS server will
redirect the client to the new replica (within 30 secs according to MS).

Exchange 2007 CCR with Windows 2008 to stretch a cluster across data centers
was a great first setup. It's been painful at times, but well worth it
currently as I have HA and DR using only MS technology with a two node cluster
each with their own independent storage and no 3rd party software for
replication or cluster management.

E2010 allows organizations with limited bandwidth between data centers to
create a solution that incorporates HA and DR without the complexity of
configuring or dealing with clusters.

There are additional features such as support for other browsers for the
premium version of OWA which is huge.

Archiving won't be ready for prime time in the RTM version.  SP1 may be a
different story, but only time will tell.  The idea is great, but we'll need to
wait for MS' offering to mature.

-Scott