Kewl.  I will be checking it out whenever I finish my deployment of E2K7.
Just getting my test network up and running for the E2K3 -> E2K7 migration
so that I have no surprises with the production migration.  Then, I think I
will try out the E2K10 beta.......

And we still have public folders eh?  Interesting.....

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Jeremy Phillips <jere...@cohesivelogic.com

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke