From: Maglinger, Paul [mailto:pmaglin...@scvl.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 12:09 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Finally 2010

GUI, definitely.
There's already too much CLI out there with their own special syntax.
I don't care how much training you have, if you're an administrator that wears
a lot of hats it's difficult to keep them straight.  Especially if you have
network administration thrown in with several flavors of Unix.
Granted, I have seen the need for CLI for some tasks not covered in the GUI,
but items should not be taken away from the GUI.