We've been using the same process for quite some time with no issues. The
only difference is we block everyone, except for members of a specific
group. It didn't appear to be mentioned in the article, but I believe one
best practice is to ensure you do not nest groups within the group you're
using to accept/reject e-mail from.

- Sean