We have 4 domains on our Exchange 2003 server and most mailboxes have
addresses for all 4 domains.  We wish to drop a couple of those domains
but don't want to risk not receiving messages from senders who may still
be using those old addresses.  We'd prefer to notify specific senders of
the new addresses before dropping those domain names.

Is there a simple way to query via ESM Message Tracking Center to see
who may be sending to those domains over the past 90 days or so?

Roger Wright

Network Administrator

Evatone, Inc.

727.572.7076  x388

_____

"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." - Gen. George S.
Patton

<<image003.jpg>>