Below is a message I received from one of my users.

We're using Exchange 2007, and her client is Outlook 2003.

Is there anything I can check to confirm her report? It's extremely unlikely to
me that the problem, if it exists, is on the server side. I feel like I
would've seen it myself (I probably send/receive more mail than anyone else in
our organization), or at least would've gotten complaints from others. So maybe
it's an issue on the client side--but I'm really not sure how to troubleshoot...

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District
318 North Clark Street